Tuesday, May 17, 2011

home!

This time-between-posts business is killing me! But I really will have so.much.more.time after the next two weeks get moving.
but, SPEAKING OF MOVING! :) P and I and found a house! It's a very cute, perfectly sized 2 bedroom 1 bathroom home in Twentynine Palms. It was only the second place we looked at this weekend, and it was exactly what we were looking for! (Including a few fix-ups for Patrick's entertainment:)) We are still on to move in on the last weekend of the month, and I CANNOT wait! :)


LOVE IT! :)
front porch...



red garage:)



back porch

the husband enjoying our desert view:)

SHADE!!!


 Things have been pretty nuts around here for the last week or so, as I'm finishing my last few papers (EVER!) and prepping for finals, moving, graduation, etc, etc. It's been cloudy and gloomy the last few days, which has actually helped my motivation levels seeing as I have a painfully hard time staying in to study when it's 80* and gorgeous outside.
I took my final "trip" to 29 this weekend to house hunt and relax a little, and P and I had a lovely time. A BBQ with some friends on base, some really delicious pizza (Pie for the People), and a movie date were just what we both needed. One more weekend of our 7 hour distance (I'm afraid to ask how much we've spent on gas in the last 2 years :/) and until we're living happily in our new home (with a new puppy coming soon!)
Sending love,
-K


No comments:

Post a Comment