Saturday, May 21, 2011

lists

One thing I have been wanting to do for some time now is make some lists. Yeah, yeah, I  make about 15 a day, but I  mean book lists. Read, reading, want to read, re-read, etc. This might sound like a simple task, however, many of the books I've read were borrowed and therefore cannot be quickly logged with a quick look to my bookshelf. On top of that, the few (many, many, many) running lists of want-to-reads are buried in at least 10 different notebooks, on the back of 4 or 5 graded and (hopefully) returned papers, on my calendar, in my phone, within letters upon letters from my sweet book-loving pen pals. Needless to say, it might be the first real chore I take on after I run out of interest in being lazy after graduation. I know there must be some fancy and fun way to start said lists on this site, but that in itself will take some time to figure out. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment