Tuesday, May 3, 2011

only connect

One may as well begin with the best thing that's ever happened to me.
I am the newly married Mrs. Kate Rowe.
And as wonderful and simple, beautiful and perfect our ceremony last Monday was, by the time my first anniversary with Patrick rolls around, I'll be ready for another wedding.
Don't be alarmed - P will still be around, will still be my husband, and even better, will also be the second man I marry! I do believe it's perfectly acceptable to marry the same person as many times as you wish. I personally see the number of times you marry your own spouse (read:best friend, other half, partner in crime-n-love) to be closely correlated to the size of said spouse's heart. I guess that means this might become a tradition.
All repetitive explanations aside, a photo (albeit surprisingly typeless [for now]):
Mr. and Mrs. Patrick Rowe

No comments:

Post a Comment